You can add a tip to a completed transaction if the transaction is still open.
Note: You can also add a tip while processing a sale, as described in Accept payments in VeriFone VX 680 terminals.
- If the terminal's main menu is open, which reads CommServer and Softpay - TSYS, select SoftPay - TSYS to open the SoftPay home screen.
- From the SoftPay home screen, select $ (dollar sign) to open the Tip Adjust menu.
- Select INV # to locate a transaction by its invoice number.
- Enter the invoice number and select Enter.
- Select ADJ (adjust tip).
- Enter the tip amount and select Enter. The display reads "Approved" when the tip adjustment is complete.