If you subscribe to a TSYS mobile solution, follow the steps in this article to refund (or return) settled transactions in the TSYS Merchant Center.
- Log in to the TSYS Merchant Center .
Important! If you haven't yet activated your TSYS Merchant Center account, see Set up a TSYS Merchant Center account and mobile device.
- Click Reports.
- Click Transaction Details.
- If you have multiple business locations, click the Merchant Location drop-down list in the Search area, select the location where the transaction occurred, and click OK to save the selection.
- In the Search area, enter details about the desired transaction, such as the From Date and To Date, and then click the Search button.
Important! If you search by date, enter a date range that is seven days or fewer. Longer date ranges result in reports that must be exported, which can't be used to process a refund.
A list of transactions appears if there are transactions that meet your search criteria. If you don't see the transaction you're looking for, click the Search heading, enter different search criteria, and search again.
- In the Return/Void column for the desired transaction, select one of the following options:
- Select Full to refund the whole transaction amount.
- Select Partial to refund some of the transaction amount.
- If you selected Partial in the previous step, enter the amount you want to refund in the Amount field.
- Click the Submit button. The original transaction and the returned (or refunded) transaction appear so you can verify both transactions before you continue.
- Click Submit to process the refund.
- Click OK in the Transaction Details Results screen. The Transaction Details screen opens and lists the original and refund transactions.
- If you want a receipt, click the Receipt link in the Receipt column for the refunded transaction. The receipt opens in a new window. Scroll to the bottom of the receipt and do one of the following steps.
- To print a receipt, click the Print button.
- To email a receipt, enter the customer's email address in the Email field and click the Email Receipt button.