If you subscribe to a TSYS mobile solution, follow the steps in this article to void unsettled transactions in the TSYS Merchant Center.
- Log in to the TSYS Merchant Center .
Important! If you haven't yet activated your TSYS Merchant Center account, see Set up a TSYS Merchant Center account and mobile device.
- Click Reports.
- Click Transaction Details.
- If you have multiple business locations, click the Merchant Location drop-down list in the Search area, select the location where the transaction occurred, and click OK to save the selection.
- Click the Search button to create a report that includes all transactions that were processed during the past week at the selected location. (The search is based on the dates that are automatically entered in the From Date and To Date fields.)
A list of transactions appears if there are transactions that meet your search criteria. If you don't see the transaction you're looking for, click the Search heading, enter different search criteria, and search again.
- In the Return/Void column for the desired transaction, select one of the following options:
- Select Full to void the whole transaction amount.
- Select Partial to void some of the transaction amount.
- If you selected Partial in the previous step, enter the amount you want to void in the Amount field.
- Click the Submit button. The original transaction and the void transaction appear so you can verify both transactions before you continue.
- Click Submit to process the void.
- Click OK in the Transaction Details Results screen. The Transaction Details screen opens and lists the original and void transactions.
- If you want a receipt, click the Receipt link in the Receipt column for the voided transaction. The receipt opens in a new window. Scroll to the bottom of the receipt and do one of the following steps.
- To print a receipt, click the Print button.
- To email a receipt, enter the customer's email address in the Email field and click the Email Receipt button.