You can void or refund transactions in the TSYS Mobile Payment Acceptance app if the original transactions were processed in the TSYS app.
Note: If the transaction you want to void or refund was processed in the TSYS Merchant Center, please see Void unsettled transactions in the TSYS Merchant Center or Refund settled transactions in the TSYS Merchant Center.
- Log in to the TSYS Mobile Payment Acceptance app.
- Tap Menu > Transactions to open the Transaction History screen.
- On the Transaction History screen, find and tap the transaction you want to void or refund. (Note that signature debit transactions are processed and listed as credit transactions.)
Tip: Tap Date, Type, and Status to sort the list of transactions.
- Confirm the transaction's details match the transaction you want to void or refund, then tap Refund Transaction.
- How much do you want to refund? Do one of the following steps.
- Full amount: Tap Return Full Amount. The transaction is processed as a void or return depending on whether the original transaction occurred on the same day and is still unsettled.
- Partial amount: Enter the amount you want to refund in one of the available fields and tap Return.
- Tap OK to close the message that tells you whether the return was successful.
- Do you want to email a receipt to your customer? If so, do the following steps.
- In the Transactions screen, tap on the transaction to open the Transaction Details screen.
- Enter the customer's email address in the Email Receipt field.
- Tap the Email button to send the receipt.