If you subscribe to a TSYS mobile solution, you can view reports of transaction details online and process certain types of transactions directly from the reports.
- Log in to the TSYS Merchant Center .
Important! If you haven't yet activated your TSYS Merchant Center account, see Set up a TSYS mobile solution.
- Select Reports from the navigation menu.
- Select the report you want to open.
- Authorized Only: View authorized transactions that are pending. Settle and void full and partial transactions.
- Pending Settlement Details: View sales and returns that are pending. Void full and partial transactions.
- Transaction Details: View all transactions. Void and return transactions.
- Transaction Adjustment: View authorized transactions and sales that are pending. Settle transactions and adjust tips.
- Return Details: View returns including recredits, voids, and reversals.
- Declined Details: View declined transactions and the reasons they were declined.
- Batch Details: View settled batches and details about each transaction.
- Batch Report by Card Brand: View transactions grouped by the brand of card.
- Customer Details: View details about customers, including contact information, activity status, and more.
- Payment types: View transactions by the type of payment.
- In the Search area, use the available fields to determine which information to include in the report.
- In the Manage Optional Columns area, mark the checkbox next to an item that you want to include in the report. You can also click the See More link to change the list of available items.
- To create the report, select Search, if available, or Export to Excel.