If your VeriFone VX 680 wireless terminal is scheduled to automatically settle transactions, please note that the terminal will not automatically settle transactions while it is asleep. (The terminal falls asleep to preserve battery life when it is not in use.) Therefore, we recommend that you do one of the following, which are described below.
- Manually settle transactions before you leave your business each day.
- Schedule an earlier batch time when you are certain your terminal will be awake.
- If your payment processing solution includes tip services, add tips to unsettled transactions.
- From the SoftPay - TSYS home screen, select Settlement. The sale and refund totals display.
- Select Enter to print the Settlement Report.
- Review the Settlement Report and confirm the batch settled successfully.
If the settlement failed, the terminal displays an RB (rejected batch) or QD (quit duplicating) number. Please call our Client Services team at 800-787-4105 and we'll help you settle the batch. Do not delete the batch or continue without assistance from Client Services.
If you want your terminal to automatically settle transactions earlier in the day when you are certain your terminal will be awake, please contact our Client Services team at 800-787-4105 and we'll set that up for you.