- If your payment processing solution includes tip services, add tips to unsettled transactions.
- If the terminal's main menu is open, which reads CommServer and Softpay - TSYS, select SoftPay - TSYS to open the SoftPay home screen.
- From the SoftPay home screen, select Settlement. The sale and refund totals display.
- Select Enter to print the Settlement Report.
- Review the Settlement Report and confirm the batch settled successfully.
If the settlement failed, the terminal displays an RB (rejected batch) or QD (quit duplicating) number. Please call our Client Services team at 800-787-4105 and we'll help you settle the batch. Do not delete the batch or continue without assistance from Client Services.