If you have the CHARGE Anywhere QuickSale app and a Woosim WSP-R240 Bluetooth reader/printer, follow the steps in this article to connect the reader to the CHARGE Anywhere mobile app and to pair the printer with your mobile device.
- Verify a Woosim printer's Bluetooth mode setting
- Pair a Woosim Bluetooth printer and mobile device
- Set a Woosim printer as the QuickSale app’s default printer and card reader
- If you haven't already installed the CHARGE Anywhere QuickSale app on your mobile device, see Set up a CHARGE Anywhere mobile solution.
- Turn on the Woosim Bluetooth printer. To do so, press and hold the Power button until you hear three beeps and your printer turns on, which takes about three seconds.
- When the red error light stops blinking (which occurs when you turn on the printer), press and hold the Power and FEED buttons at the same time until you hear several beeps and a test receipt prints, which takes about six seconds.
- Look for one of the following mode settings printed near the top of the test receipt.
- MODE = Bluetooth — Use this setting for Android devices.
- MODE = Bluetooth(iAP) — Use this setting for iOS devices.
- Does the mode setting on the test receipt correspond to your mobile device (Android or iOS)?
- If not, repeat step 3 to switch the printer's mode setting.
- If yes, follow the steps in the next section, Pair a Woosim Bluetooth printer and mobile device.
These steps reflect the latest versions of Android and iOS operating systems and may not apply to earlier versions. If your device has an earlier version, follow the instructions provided by your device's manufacturer to pair your devices via Bluetooth.
- Turn on your mobile device's Bluetooth:
- Android: Tap Settings > Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth > On/Off.
- iOS: Tap Settings > Bluetooth > On/Off.
- Turn on your Woosim Bluetooth printer.
- When the Woosim printer appears on your device, tap the name of the printer.
- When you are prompted for a passcode, enter 1234. Your devices are now paired and will automatically connect to each other when they are on.
- Follow the steps in the next section, Set a Woosim printer as the QuickSale app's default printer and card reader.
- Log in to the QuickSale app.
- Tap Config > Setup > Peripheral Devices.
- Under Printer, tap None.
- Tap the name of your Woosim printer.
- If you are prompted to also set the Woosim printer as your card swiper, tap Yes. Otherwise, tap None under Swiper and tap the name of your Woosim reader.
If you completed the steps in all sections of this article, you are ready to accept mobile payments.