If you subscribe to our CHARGE Anywhere mobile solution, follow the steps in this article to set up your mobile device so you can accept payments. This article also describes how to activate your CHARGE Anywhere Transaction Manager account, which you can use to manage your mobile transactions online.
- Download CHARGE Anywhere's QuickSale app onto the mobile device that you will use to accept payments.
- Did you previously set up and use the QuickSale app? If not, go to the next step. Otherwise, if you previously set up the QuickSale app and later reinstalled the app on the same device or a new device, we need to reset your software license key before you can re-register and use the app. Please contact our Client Services team at 800-787-4105 or email@example.com and ask us to reset your software license key.
- Open the QuickSale app. The Registration screen opens the first time you open the app.
- Enter the License Number (also called a software license key) and Phone Number that were included in your account activation email message from CHARGE Anywhere. If you can't find that email message, please check your spam or promotions folder or contact our Client Services team at 800-787-4105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tap Submit. You should see a message that says your registration is complete.
- Tap OK to close the registration confirmation.
- Enter the following information in the User Profile screen.
- User Name
- Password that meets the following criteria:
- includes at least eight characters
- includes uppercase and lowercase letters
- includes numbers
- does not include the user name
- Confirm (password)
- Clerk# (optional)
- Security Question
- Security Answer
- Tap Save. Your profile is created and the User Login screen opens.
- Follow the steps below to set up your Bluetooth printer or audio jack reader.
- Woosim WSP-R240 Bluetooth printer: Please follow the steps in Connect a Woosim Bluetooth printer/reader to a mobile device and CHARGE Anywhere app.
- ID TECH Unimag audio jack reader:
- Plug your card reader into your mobile device's audio jack or audio jack adaptor.
- Log in to the QuickSale app.
- Tap Config > Setup > Peripheral Devices.
- Under Swiper, tap None.
- Tap the name of your card reader.
- Tap OK when you are prompted to allow the QuickSale app to access your mobile device's microphone.
Your mobile device is ready to accept payments in the QuickSale app.
Transaction Manager, which is included in your CHARGE Anywhere mobile solution, is a web-based terminal where you can process transactions, view transactions, settle batches, view reports, manage inventory, and more.
Note that you don't have to activate your Transaction Manager account to process transactions on your mobile device.
- Visit Transaction Manager .
- Enter your username and password, which CHARGE Anywhere sent you in separate email messages when you subscribed to a mobile solution. If you can't find those email messages, please check your spam or promotions folder or contact our Client Services team at 800-787-4105 or email@example.com.
- Click Login.
- If this is your first time logging in to Transaction Manager, follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your identity. You'll be asked to enter a security code, which will be sent to the email address on your account, and to complete your security profile. After your identity is confirmed, your Transaction Manager account is activated and the login screen opens.
Your virtual terminal is ready to use.