If you subscribe to our TSYS mobile solution, follow the steps in this article to set up your mobile device to accept payments and to activate your TSYS Merchant Center account, where you can settle batches, view reports, manage inventory, and more.
- Download the Mobile Payment Acceptance app, published by TSYS, onto the mobile device that you will use to accept payments.
- Log in to the Mobile Payment Acceptance app using the login credentials that were included in your account activation email message from TSYS. If you can't find that email message, please check your spam or promotions folder or contact our Client Services team at 800-787-4105 or email@example.com.
- Follow the instructions in the app to create a four-digit PIN, which you will use to log in to the app.
- When you are prompted to select a default card reader (which you can change later in Settings > Device Management), follow the steps below for your particular reader.
- ID TECH Shuttle audio jack reader: Select this reader from the list, tap Set default card reader, and then plug the reader into the audio jack or audio jack adaptor on your mobile device.
- Woosim WSP-R240 Bluetooth reader/printer: Select this reader from the list, tap Set default card reader, and then follow the steps in Connect a Woosim Bluetooth printer to a mobile device and TSYS mobile app.
- If you want your customers to sign for their purchases, follow the steps in Require signatures for transactions in the TSYS mobile app.
- Open the account activation email message you received from TSYS when you subscribed to our mobile solution. If you can't find that email message, please check your spam or promotions folder or contact our Client Services team at 800-787-4105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the account activation link in the email message and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your account. You'll be asked to create security questions and a password.
Important! Log in to the TSYS Merchant Center at least once each month. If you don't, as a security precaution, you'll have to reset your password on the Mobile Payment Acceptance app every 30 days.