If you have the TSYS Mobile Payment Acceptance app and a Woosim WSP-R240 Bluetooth reader/printer, follow the steps in this article to connect the printer to the TSYS mobile app and to pair the printer with your mobile device.
- Verify a Woosim printer's Bluetooth mode setting
- Pair a Woosim Bluetooth printer and mobile device
- Set a Woosim printer as the TSYS app's default printer and card reader
- If you haven't already installed the TSYS mobile app on your device, see Set up a TSYS mobile solution.
- Turn on the Woosim Bluetooth printer. To do so, press and hold the Power button until you hear three beeps and your printer turns on, which takes about three seconds.
- When the red error light stops blinking (which occurs when you turn on the printer), press and hold the Power and FEED buttons at the same time until you hear several beeps and a test receipt prints, which takes about six seconds.
- Look for one of the following mode settings printed near the top of the test receipt.
- MODE = Bluetooth — Use this setting for Android devices.
- MODE = Bluetooth(iAP) — Use this setting for iOS devices.
- Does the mode setting on the test receipt correspond to your mobile device (Android or iOS)?
- If not, repeat step 3 to switch the printer's mode setting.
- If yes, follow the steps in the next section, Pair a Woosim Bluetooth printer and mobile device section.
These steps reflect the latest versions of Android and iOS operating systems and may not apply to earlier versions. If your device has an earlier version, follow the instructions provided by your device's manufacturer to pair your devices via Bluetooth.
- Turn on your mobile device's Bluetooth:
- Android: Tap Settings > Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth > On/Off.
- iOS: Tap Settings > Bluetooth > On/Off.
- Turn on your Woosim Bluetooth printer.
- When the Woosim printer appears on your device, tap the name of the printer.
- When you are prompted for a passcode, enter 1234. Your devices are now paired and will automatically connect to each other when they are on.
- Follow the steps in the next section, Set a Woosim printer as the TSYS app’s default printer and card reader.
- Log in to the TSYS Mobile Payment Acceptance app.
- To set the Woosim Bluetooth device as the default printer, in the TSYS Mobile Payment Acceptance app, tap the Menu button > Settings > Printers > Scan > Woosim - Bluetooth > Connect. A test receipt prints.
- If you haven't already set the Woosim Bluetooth device as the default card reader (which is part of setting up a TSYS Merchant Center account and mobile device), in the Settings screen, tap Device Management > Woosim WSP-R240 > Set default card reader.
If you completed the steps in all sections of this article, you are ready to accept mobile payments. To get started, see Accept payments in the TSYS mobile app.