The Merchant Portal is where you can view your monthly Talus Payments account statements, sign up to receive paper statements, view your plan's rates and fees, and more. Follow the steps below to create a Merchant Portal account.
Tip: If you ever forget your password and can't log in to the Merchant Portal, follow these steps to reset your password.
- Visit the Merchant Portal at https://merchant.taluspayments.com/ .
- Click Reset Password.
- Enter your 16-digit Account Number, which is your Talus Payments merchant ID number.
Don't know your Talus Payments merchant ID number? Please check your quick reference guide, which is where we asked you to write down your merchant ID number during your account activation phone call. If you can't find your merchant ID number, please contact our Client Services team at 800-787-4105 or email@example.com.
- Enter your Username, which is the email address that Talus Payments has on file with your account.
- Click Reset. A temporary password will be sent to your email.
- Return to the Merchant Portal Log In screen.
- Enter your Username, which is your email address.
- Enter your temporary Password.
- Click Log In.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a permanent password.