All Talus Payments customers automatically receive electronic account statements (also known as billing statements) at no cost, but you can choose to receive paper statements by mail for a monthly fee. Follow the steps below to view the monthly fee and to request paper statements.
- Log in to the Merchant Portal .
Don't have a Merchant Portal account? Please see Create a Merchant Portal account.
- Choose Settings > Paperless Statements.
- Please read the on-screen description of paperless billing which also states the monthly fee for paper statements.
- Click Edit.
- Mark the Add Paper Statements checkbox.
- Click Update to agree to the fee and to receive paper statements.
Your paper billing statements will be mailed to the billing address we have on file, which you can view in the Merchant Portal on the Details > Profile page.
You will receive your first paper billing statement in approximately 30 days or the following monthly billing cycle.