CHARGE Anywhere's QuickSale mobile app does not automatically prompt customers to enter a tip unless you turn on the tip feature. This article describes how to turn on the tip feature and set tip options so customers can add a percentage or custom tip to the payment total.
- If you don't have the QuickSale app, please see Set up a CHARGE Anywhere mobile solution.
- The QuickSale mobile app doesn't process PIN debit cards.
- Log in to the QuickSale app.
- From the QuickSale screen, tap Config > Setup > Optional Prompts.
- Tap the TipPrompt switch to turn on the tip feature.
- Tap the Tip Entry Mode switch, then tap one of the following options:
- Prompt Amount - Customers can enter a tip in dollars and cents. The default amount is 0.00.
- Prompt Percent - Customers can enter a tip as a percentage. The default percentage is 0.00.
- Pick Percent - Customers can select 10%, 15%, 20%, or enter an amount in dollars and cents. The default percentage is 10% and the default amount is 0.00. (Note that if you enable this option and customers don't want to leave a tip, customers must select Enter Amount and leave the amount at 0.00.)
- Auto Apply% - If you select this option, tap Back to return to the Optional Prompts screen, then enter a percentage in the Tip Percent field. The percentage you enter is added to each transaction.
- Tap Save.
- To return to the main QuickSale screen, tap Back three times.