Do you want to record who processes each transaction in CHARGE Anywhere's QuickSale mobile app? Follow the steps in this article to turn on the option to enter a processor's name or identification number during each transaction.
Note: If you don't have the QuickSale app, please see Set up a CHARGE Anywhere mobile solution.
- Log in to the QuickSale app.
- From the QuickSale screen, tap Config > Setup > Optional Prompts.
- Tap the Clerk# Prompt switch to turn on this feature.
- By default, processors will see a Clerk# field during each transaction. If you want to change the name of that field, tap Clerk# Text > [field name], then tap Back.
- Will more than one person process transactions in the QuickSale app? Do one of the following steps.
- If only one person processes all or most of the transactions, consider entering that person's name or identification number in the Clerk# field. The number you enter will appear by default for each transaction, but processors can enter different information, if necessary, during a transaction.
- If more than one person uses the app, consider leaving the Clerk# field blank so a name or identification number does not appear by default for each transaction.
- Tap Save.
- To return to the main QuickSale screen, tap Back twice.