Do you want to customize the list of payment options (also called tender types) that appears in CHARGE Anywhere's QuickSale mobile app? (The list of payment options appears when you start transactions from the QuickSale > Transactions screen.) Follow the steps in this article to change the order of payment options or to hide payment options in the app.
Note: The QuickSale app lists payment options that we don't currently support with our mobile payment solutions, which are PIN-based Debit, ACH/eCheck, and EBT. To see a list of all payment options, or to change which payment options you can offer customers, see View payment acceptance options.
- Log in to the QuickSale app.
Note: If you don't have the QuickSale app, please see Set up a CHARGE Anywhere mobile solution.
- From the QuickSale screen, tap Config > Setup > Advanced > Config Tender Types.
- Do the following steps to customize the list of payment options.
- Tap a Tender Type (1-6) that you want to change.
- Tap the tender type that you want to appear in that position, or tap None to hide that tender type.
- Tap Back to return to the list of tender types.
- Repeat the previous steps to further customize the list.
- If you want Credit to be the first item in the list, tap Tender Type 1, then tap Credit.
- If you want to hide Gift/Loyalty from the list, tap the Tender Type for where Gift/Loyalty currently appears, then tap None.
- Tap Save.
- To return to the main QuickSale screen, tap Back three times.