Do you want to record the GPS coordinates of each transaction in CHARGE Anywhere's QuickSale mobile app? Follow the steps in this article to turn on the GPS feature.
Note: If you don’t have the QuickSale app, please see Set up a CHARGE Anywhere mobile solution.
- Ensure your mobile device's Location services are turned on.
- iOS (latest version): Open your device's Settings app and tap Privacy > Location Services.
- Android (latest version): Open your device's Settings app and tap Security & Location > Mode > [your preferred setting].
- Log in to the QuickSale app.
- From the QuickSale screen, tap Config > Setup > Advanced.
- Tap the GPS switch to turn on this feature.
- Tap Save.
- To return to the main QuickSale screen, tap Back three times.
- The next time you start a transaction in the QuickSale app, your mobile device may automatically prompt you to allow the app to access your location. Tap Allow when prompted.
If you're not automatically prompted to allow the QuickSale app access to your location, open the settings for your mobile device's Location services (as described in step 1 above), tap QuickSale > While Using the App to allow the app to access your location while using the app.