If you document your sales policy on receipts, you can help set your customers’ expectations and reduce transaction disputes and chargebacks. This article describes how to customize receipts for transactions that you process in the TSYS Mobile Payment Acceptance app and the TSYS Merchant Center.
- Log in to the TSYS Merchant Center .
Important! If you haven't yet activated your TSYS Merchant Center account, see Set up a TSYS mobile solution.
- Select Admin > Payment Preferences from the navigation menu.
- In the Refund Policy section, select any of the following options to insert that statement at the bottom of receipts.
- In Store Credit Only
- Exchange Only
- No Refund/Exchange — If you select this option, mark any of the following checkboxes to insert one or more of the following statements.
- No Refunds
- No Exchanges
- All Sales Final
- To add your own sales policy to receipts, mark the Customized Text checkbox and enter your custom policy in the available field.
- If you're satisfied with how your custom sales policy appears in the Receipt Preview section, click Submit.
- When you are prompted to answer a security question, enter the answer in the available field and click Submit.