You can help reduce transaction disputes and chargebacks if your receipts clearly identify your business and refund policy. This article describes how to customize the text that appears at the top (header) and bottom (footer) of receipts in the QuickSale mobile app.
- Log in to the QuickSale app.
Note: If you don't have the QuickSale app, please see Set up a CHARGE Anywhere mobile solution.
- Tap Config > Setup > Receipt Options.
- To verify or change your business's name and contact information in the header, tap View/Edit Header and do the following steps.
- If your business's name and contact information is not accurate, enter the correct information.
- Tap Save.
- If you changed your business's name and contact information in the app, please contact our Client Services team at 800-787-4105 or email@example.com and confirm that we have the correct information in our records.
- To customize the footer, tap View/Edit Footer and do the following steps.
- Enter your refund or exchange policy, a thank-you message, or any additional information you'd like to share with your customers. We recommend that you describe your refund policy even if you don't allow refunds.
- Tap Save.
- If you haven't already turned on the option to email or print receipts, please see Enable receipts in CHARGE Anywhere's QuickSale mobile app.