This article describes how to create receipts for completed transactions, including unsettled and settled transactions.
- Log in to the QuickSale app.
- If you haven't already turned on the option to email or print receipts, please see Enable receipts in CHARGE Anywhere's QuickSale mobile app.
- From the main QuickSale screen, tap Logs.
- If the transaction occurred today, tap Current Day Log. If it's an older transaction, tap Archives > [a specific archive].
- Tap the desired transaction.
- Tap Actions > Print Receipt or Email Receipt.
- If you selected Email Receipt, enter an email address and tap Send.