You can help reduce your risk of fraud related to card-not-present transactions if you transmit each card's security code (also called a card verification value, or CVV) with each card-not-present transaction, which provides some assurance that the cardholder is in possession of the card. This article describes how to turn on the CVV feature in CHARGE Anywhere's QuickSale mobile app.
- If you turn on this setting, you can still bypass the CVV field during a card-not-present transaction.
- If you don't have the QuickSale app, please see Set up a CHARGE Anywhere mobile solution.
- Log in to the QuickSale app.
- From the QuickSale screen, tap Config > Security > Fraud Control.
- Tap CVV > Card Not Present.
- Tap Back.
- Tap Save.
- To return to the main QuickSale screen, tap Back two times.