If you subscribe to a CHARGE Anywhere mobile solution, follow the steps in this article to print or email a receipt for a previously completed transaction.
Note: If you are currently processing a transaction in Transaction Manager, the article Accept payments in Transaction Manager includes steps to print and email a receipt after completing a transaction.
- Log in to Transaction Manager .
- Click Transactions.
- In the Transactions screen, enter details about the transaction that you want to return, such as Date From and Date To, and click the Search button. A list of transactions appears if there are transactions that meet your search criteria. If you don't see the transaction you're looking for, enter different search criteria and search again until you find the transaction.
- Click the link in the TRANSID column for the desired transaction.
- In the Transaction Details screen, click the Receipt button in the Actions column. The receipt opens in a new window.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Receipt window and do one of the following steps.
- To email a receipt, enter the customer's email address in the field and click the Email button.
- To print a paper receipt, click the Print button.